Onboarding and operations
For the Woodsford TradeBridge operations team, no two days are the same. This is because we work with a wide range of clients that each have their own unique funding requirements.
Getting clients started on the BridgeIT platform is a quick process that allows them to get access to funds as soon as possible.
Below we outline the onboarding process and provide insight into the support available from the operations team.
Client onboarding process
What are the stages of client onboarding?
Client onboarding starts once final credit approval has been received. There are three main objectives of the client onboarding process, these are:
- To enable client access to funds as quickly as possible
- To ensure clients understand how to access these funds
- To give Woodsford TradeBridge the opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of the client’s business
What are the main benefits of the platform?
The benefits of our platform are:
- It’s easy to use
- You can access funds as and when you need them
- It’s a web-based portal which means you can access your funds anywhere, anytime
- It has the best-in-class security which means your data is safe with us
What devices can you use to access the platform?
Our platform works on any laptop, tablet or mobile device.
How do you use the platform?
To access the portal, you will be assigned a dedicated login. Once you’ve entered, you can immediately view the funds that are available. You will also be able to access the history of all your previous funding, check any charges to the account and view the operations team’s contact details should you need to get in touch.
How does our technology make a financial controller’s life easier?
Our technology allows financial controllers to access funds quickly and easily, and they can requested on the same day you want to receive them.