Woodsford TradeBridge Limited and its subsidiaries (“TradeBridge”) of 8 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3SR are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal information TradeBridge collects from or about you, or that you provide to TradeBridge, will be processed by TradeBridge. Please read the following privacy notice carefully to understand TradeBridge’s views and practices regarding your personal information and how TradeBridge will treat it.
BACKGROUND ABOUT TRADEBRIDGE
TradeBridge is a private limited liability company incorporated in 2013 in the United Kingdom.
TradeBridge is a provider of business finance to businesses located in the UK and selected other countries. TradeBridge offers a number of business finance products including, Supply Chain Finance, Trade Finance and specialised Pharmacy Finance. TradeBridge does not offer finance to consumers. For further information about the products TradeBridge offers, please see here, here and here.
INFORMATION TRADEBRIDGE COLLECTS
TradeBridge generally collects personal information either directly from you (by communicating with you through email, phone or otherwise); from service providers (such as your instructed finance brokers, other experts and/or professionals); and/or other business contacts and third parties or sources (including publicly available sources, such as business/firm websites).
Generally the type/categories of personal information TradeBridge collects includes:
- Name, job title and organisation / employer
- Business contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as business address, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to its products
For clients with whom we have a contractual relationship TradeBridge may collect the following information in addition to the above:
- Date of birth
- Residential addresses
- Copies of identity documents (passports, drivers licences etc)
TRADEBRIDGE’S PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION / HOW TRADEBRIDGE USES INFORMATION IT COLLECTS
TradeBridge receives or obtains and processes your personal information to enable it to provide business finance; to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts between you and TradeBridge; to meet its statutory obligations (e.g. compliance with Anti Money Laundering regulations) to promote itself and/or products i.e. direct marketing (including providing you with information about products TradeBridge feels may interest you and/or products that are similar to those that you have previously enquired about); to improve its products; for operational, historical, statistical and research reasons; and to maintain its own internal accounts and records (the “Purpose”).
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
TradeBridge processes all your personal information lawfully. The lawful basis on which TradeBridge relies to processes your personal information is:
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with TradeBridge, or because you have asked TradeBridge to take specific steps before entering into a contract; and/or
- Legitimate Interest: the processing is necessary for TradeBridge’s legitimate interests (these include: to enable TradeBridge to provide business finance; to promote itself and/or products (i.e. direct marketing); to improve its products; for operational, historical, statistical and research reasons; and to maintain its own internal accounts and records).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TradeBridge may share your personal information it processes with other organisations:
- TradeBridge may share your personal information with any member of the TradeBridge group, which includes TradeBridge’s subsidiaries.
- TradeBridge may share your personal information with third parties. Any sharing of your personal information will be made in full compliance with all aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) unless exempt by other relevant laws.
- It may also be necessary to transfer and process your personal information overseas. When this is needed, your personal information may be transferred to countries or territories around the world. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) who work for or on behalf of TradeBridge. The countries could include, Singapore, Australia, the United States and other countries outside the EEA. Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the GDPR, unless exempt by other relevant laws.
WHERE TRADEBRIDGE STORES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FOR HOW LONG
All personal information collected or provided by you is stored securely with relevant Cloud providers and/or on TradeBridge’s secure servers.
The personal information that TradeBridge collects may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EEA including Singapore, Australia and the United States. Any transfer and/or storage will be made in full compliance with all aspects of the GDPR, unless exempt by other relevant laws.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although TradeBridge takes reasonable and proportionate steps to protect your personal information, TradeBridge cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted using the internet; any transmission is at your own risk.
Subject to relevant applicable laws/regulation or industry standards applicable to the personal information TradeBridge retains, TradeBridge will not retain your personal information longer than necessary for the Purpose. If TradeBridge becomes aware that your personal information becomes outdated, it will be updated or deleted.
The GDPR gives you the right to:
- access your personal information held by TradeBridge
- have your personal information held by TradeBridge rectified
- under specific circumstances, to have your personal information held by TradeBridge erased
- object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests; direct marketing; and processing for purposes of historical research and statistics
in each case in accordance with the GDPR.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, please write to Arnaud Franquin at TradeBridge (full contact details are below).
Further, if you have a complaint in relation to the way in which TradeBridge is collecting and/or processing your personal information, please write to Arnaud Franquin. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. .
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TradeBridge’s website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites of interest. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and/or companies have their own privacy notices/policies and that TradeBridge does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites and/or companies.
CHANGES TO TRADEBRIDGE’S PRIVACY NOTICE
TradeBridge may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page. When TradeBridge does so, changes in this privacy notice will be effective immediately. If you are a regular user of TradeBridge’s products, you should check this privacy notice on a regular basis and ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you wish to contact TradeBridge in relation to this privacy notice or have any related questions, please contact:
TradeBridge’s Risk Manager: Arnaud Franquin
Address: 3rd Floor, 8 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3SR
Telephone: +44(0)20 7313 8070
Email: [email protected]